seeking cost-effective ways to reduce traffic congestion in Honolulu



Contacting your elected officials:

We suggest that you either call or fax your elected representatives State Senator, State Representative, City Councilmember because most of them seem to ignore emails.

Click here to find your Honolulu City Councilmember.

If you do not know the names of your State Senator and Representative, go to the "Enter Your Address" site that the state maintains then come back here for the phone and fax numbers of your STATE SENATOR and STATE REPRESENTATIVE.